Do you need protection from pests for your industrial unit? Do you have rats in your warehouse? Do you have problems with stored product insects on your production lines? MERSEYPEST has solutions for Industrial Pest Control in Wirral and surrounding areas. All work is fully documented and recorded to give proof of control on your site audits and inspections.
The aim of MERSEYPEST is the complete satisfaction of our clients and the safety of their workers and site visitors. This is accomplished by employing environmentally responsible applications and techniques to eradicate and monitor for pests, whilst minimising the amount of pesticides used on site. We provide single treatments, courses of treatments or annual service agreements depending on the customers needs. Our prices are great value and there is increase in treatment prices for our Industrial Customers over the normal domestic rates (amount of pesticide used/area of treatment is however a factor).
If you wish to have regular pest inspections and daily protection of your site our Industrial Service Agreement will be perfect for you.
The basics for all our service agreements include;
- Protection of your building, products and reputation against pest damage.
- A set number of routine inspections per annum carried out at regular intervals.
- All areas of the premises checked for pests and pest damage.
- Includes internal and external rodent and insect monitor/control points.
- Unlimited callouts and follow ups for any pest issue included in the annual price.
- All visits recorded in a MERSEYPEST Report Folder left on site.
- Proof of monitoring and control of pests shows due diligence to regulatory bodies.
Why choose us:
- Fully Qualified Technicians – RSPH 2 (the industry recommended qualification)
- Experienced Staff – all have previously worked at national pest control companies
- Council Approved – council trained and qualified in food hygiene
- NEBOSH Health and Safety Trained (Deeside College)
- 3 months Guaranteed Pest Riddance (when recommendations are followed)
- 5 million Public Liability Insurance, 5 million Products Liability Insurance
- Advanced Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) Checked Staff