MERSEYPEST – Pest Control Wirral and Chester provides Commercial Pest Control throughout Wirral, Chester and all surrounding areas.
The aim of MERSEYPEST is the complete satisfaction of our clients and the safety of their staff and customers. This is accomplished by employing environmentally responsible applications and techniques to eradicate and monitor for pests, whilst minimising the amount of pesticides used on site. We provide single treatments, courses of treatments or annual service agreements depending on the customers needs. Our prices are great value and there is no base increase in treatment prices for our commercial customers over the normal domestic rates.
If you wish to have regular pest inspections and daily protection of your property our Commercial Service Agreement will be perfect for you.
The basics for all our service agreements include;
- Protection of your building, products and reputation against pest damage.
- A set number of routine inspections per annum carried out at regular intervals.
- All areas of the premises checked for pests and pest damage.
- Includes internal and external rodent and insect monitor/control points.
- Unlimited callouts and follow ups for any pest issue included in the annual price.
- All visits recorded in a MERSEYPEST Report Folder left on site.
- Proof of monitoring and control of pests shows due diligence to regulatory bodies.
Why choose us:
- Fully Qualified Technicians – RSPH 2 (the industry recommended qualification)
- Council Approved – council trained and qualified in food hygiene
- NEBOSH Health and Safety Trained (Deeside College)
- 3 months Guaranteed Pest Riddance (when recommendations are followed)
- 5 million Public Liability Insurance, 5 million Products Liability Insurance